Saturday, April 14, 2012

Two and a half years.

After today, reality begins. 

No more college life. No more being playful. No more childishness. No more. 

We just finished our semester 6 finals this morning. 
This upcoming monday is a road, journey for each and every of us to step in and live in reality. All this while, we been living in a fantasy. A world where we created things just to make ourself feel better.

After today, starting this monday I'm going to start my journey as a worker. Well, close to it actually. I'll be starting my Internship at Zoo Negara under Public Affairs and Marketing Department. Wish me luck for life ahead. Insyallah. I'll be praying for you too. 

Bob and Wan forced us to confess over things that ever happened in these two years duration. Thank you for the experienced you guys. You taught me to live strongly :)







I love you guys till the end. I will. Keep in touch :D !
Lovesq,

0 comments:

Post a Comment